Video Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Tech

A forum for my fellow film students and others to share their passion for film making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey its kelly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klc268

Hey its kelly Empty
PostSubject: Hey its kelly   Hey its kelly EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Im kelly and just want to say hi and thats it....lol j/k lets see I am 28, a mother of 3 wonderful boys ages 9, 5, and 3 and currently reconciling with my ex husband..huh who knew..but anyways its been a childhood dream of mine to draw for disney and make movies. Over the years I've practiced drawing many cartoon characters and enhanced my artistic capabilities to drawing more realistic subjects. Ever since toy story came out I knew thats what I wanted to do for a living. So yes I am majoring in computer arts to start a career in graphic design then work my way up to pixar or dreamworks or whatever opportunity I can get with a film production company...doing animation for commercials is ok too. I've always wanted to be successful and I'm so happy to enjoy these awesome classes and meeting new ppl like u guys! It makes me realize I'm one step closer to pursuing my dream! well that really is it..for now..see yall in class
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Admin
Jeremy

Hey its kelly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey its kelly   Hey its kelly EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Following your dreams Kelly thats great! Thank you for joining the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://art208.forumotion.com

Hey its kelly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Tech :: Introductions-Class & Guest :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: